A147 - Emergency Lug Nut Remover Socket - 13/16" - 20.5mm
Orders placed before 12:00pm EST Mon-Fri ship same day. Orders placed after 12:00pm EST ship next business day.
- Features patented reverse tapered thread to remove stripped lug nuts or lug nuts with missing keys
- Fits lug nuts measuring 20.5mm "point-to-point"
- Use with 1/2" drive impact wrench
- Heavy duty threads make these sockets reusable
- Fits: 19mm Lugs
To remove lug nut:
1. Attach socket to impact gun
2. Run impact gun counter-clockwise on to the nut
3. Turn until it unscrews completely off the stud
To remove lug nut from socket:
1. Place nut tightly in a vise
2. Reverse direction of your impact gun
Attention: It is NOT recommended to use Emergency Lug Nut Socket Removers on wheels with deep and narrow lug wells/holes
Emergency lug nut sockets are designed to remove OEM cap-style lug nuts. Removal of solid thin-wall nuts holding aftermarket wheel spacers is NOT recommended. Due to the extra rotational load required on wheel spacers, the nuts are usually made of denser metals, making the tool unable to displace material resulting in breakage.
DO NOT USE on lug nuts/bolts with spinning cap/ring.