8155 - Bearing Separator - Up to 8" / 20cm HD
Orders placed before 12:00pm EST Mon-Fri ship same day. Orders placed after 12:00pm EST ship next business day.
- Remove generator gears, bearings, bearing cones and similar parts where ordinary puller jaws will not reach
- Services Heavy Duty applications
- Knife-like edges minimize damage to parts
- Range: Up to 8.66" (220mm) 20cm
- See image gallery for more dimensions
Use with regular gear puller or by itself where wedging action is needed
1. Remove nuts from bolts and separate the two halves of the splitter.
2. Reassemble splitter so that the sharp edges are placed behind the bearing or gear that is being pulled.
3. Tighten the nuts
Note: in some cases the wedging action of the splitter is all that is needed to release the bearing or gear
4. Attach a puller so the jaws are securely attached to the back of the splitter, then use the pulling action of the puller until the bearing or gear has been released.
680 and 9035