8070L - Pilot Bearing Puller - Screw Type
Save 0% Save %
Original price $59.95 - Original price $59.95
$59.95 - $59.95
Current price $59.95
Orders placed before 12:00pm EST Mon-Fri ship same day. Orders placed after 12:00pm EST ship next business day.
- Removes fly wheel pilot bearings and bushings up to 7-1/2" / 19cm long
- Better than slide hammer type when working in tight areas
- Better control for precision pulling
- Standard Range Jaw included with tool (8070)
- Replacement Jaws:
- 8070x06 - Standard Range - 1/2 to 1-1/2" (13 to 38mm I.D.)
- 8070x07 - Small Range - 3/8 to 1-3/8" (9.5mm to 35mm I.D.)
- Small Range Jaw is optional
1. Remove transmission, bell housing, clutch pressure plate and disc.
2. Back out the bearing puller drive screw so that the jaws close.
3. Insert the jaws through the center hole in transmission pilot bearing in the crankshaft, then turn drive screw clockwise to spread the jaws tight against the inside of the bearing.
4. Hold the tool’s drive screw handle and use a wrench to tighten the nut until the pilot bearing is pulled from the crankshaft.