4002 - Lug Nut Remover - 15/16" - 17mm - 21.5mm
Orders placed before 12:00pm EST Mon-Fri ship same day. Orders placed after 12:00pm EST ship next business day.
- Features patented reverse tapered thread to remove stripped lug nuts or lug nuts with missing keys
- Fits lug nuts measuring 15/16" "point-to-point"
- Heavy duty threads make these sockets reusable
- Use with 1/2" drive impact wrench
- Fits: 17mm, 19mm & 21mm Lugs
- Also available in CTA #4001 5 Pc. Emergency Lug Nut Remover set
DO NOT USE on lug nuts/bolts with spinning cap/ring
NOTE: Maximum recommended air pressure is 90 psi
- Install 15/16" socket on impact wrench and switch wrench valve to the "unscrew" position.
- Hold wrench/socket square to lug nut, then turn socket counter-clockwise by hand until it "bites" the lug nut.
- Operate the impact wrench until the socket is driven on and the lug nut is removed.
- To remove a lug nut that is stuck inside the socket, grind flats on opposite sides of the exposed portion of the nut, then clamp them securely in a vise. Reverse the direction of the impact wrench and operate until the nut is extracted.
Attention: It is NOT recommended to use Emergency Lug Nut Socket Removers on wheels with deep and narrow lug wells/holes