3430 - GM Fuel Injection Tester
Save 0% Save %
Original price $43.95 - Original price $43.95
$43.95 - $43.95
Current price $43.95
- Test vehicles with Multi-port fuel injection
- Features 3-1/2" (90mm) gauge with dual calibration (5-145 PSI / 25-1,000 kPa)
- Hose with quick disconnect
- ATTENTION - If gauge assembly is removed, re-apply thread seal when replacing gauge.
- MADE IN USA
- Before making fuel injection test, check for adequate fuel and voltage – 12 volts or over.
- With engine off, locate fuel pressure port and attach fuel pressure gauge.
CAUTION: Do not connect the valve to the air conditioning system.
- Start the engine and observe pressure.
- Higher pressures could be caused by a defective pressure regulator or a kink in the return line hose.
WARNING: Do not continue to operate with significantly higher than normal pressures as you may blow the fuel injection lines.
- Lower pressures could be caused by a clogged fuel filter, defective fuel pump or pressure regulator.