33069 - Pro-Thread Thread Repair Kit - 3/8 - 16 UNC
Orders placed before 12:00pm EST Mon-Fri ship same day. Orders placed after 12:00pm EST ship next business day.
- Pro-Thread Kits offer a cost effective method of repairing and strengthening threads in various materials such as cast iron, steel, aluminum, and other metals and plastics
- Effective for automotive repair, spark plug ports, outdoor power equipment, motorcycle repairs, farm equipment, and more!
- Easy to install, just DRILL, TAP, INSERT, SNAP!
- Pro-Thread inserts provide a permanent wear resistant internal thread
- Stainless steel inserts resist the effects of temperature and corrosion
- Wire inserts help to compensate for the thread and pitch angle errors
- Repaired threads are generally stronger than the original parent material thread
• Thread Size: National Coarse UNC 3/8-16
• Includes tap, installation tool and set of inserts
• 1.5D, 0.5625" OAL inserts
• Tapping drill required: 9.9mm or 25/64"
• CTA Insert Replacements: Part #23069