2249 - Long Reach Harmonic Balancer Pulley Installer
Original price $124.95 - Original price $124.95
$124.95 - $124.95
Current price $124.95
Orders placed before 12:00pm EST Mon-Fri ship same day. Orders placed after 12:00pm EST ship next business day.
- Used to install Harmonic Balancers on V8s and V6s on '04 - current Ford*, '08 - current GM**, & '06-current Chrysler/Dodge***
Reduces risk of stripping threads inside the crank or breaking crank bolts
- 2249X01 - Bearing & Press Hex Nut
- 2249X02 - M16 x 2.0 - 81/4" long - GM (2008 & Up)
- 2249X03 - M12 x 1.75 - 81/4" long - Chrysler/Dodge (2006 & Up)
- 2249X04 - M12 x 1.5 - 6" long - Ford (2004 & Up)
- 2249X05 - M14 x 1.5 - 9" long - Chrysler/Dodge (2006 & Up)
- Pick appropriate shaft for application.
- Coat crankshaft snout and damper inside diameter with anti-seize compound to prevent galling during removal / installation.
- Thread Nut / Bearing Assembly on shaft making sure bearing is facing crankshaft.
- Thread shaft and tighten to crankshaft snout.
- Using an open box wrench and a ratcheting drive, turn nut clockwise until damper is fully seated against timing gear or spacer.