Maintain Your GM Truck with Confidence: Use CTA's #5900 GM Hub Nut Remover/Installer Tool
Are you a 2020+ Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD truck owner with Dual Rear Wheel (DRW) hubs?
If so, you may be aware that the hub nut on these axles is critical to maintaining the proper preload on the axle components. Failure to use the correct tool to remove and install the hub nut can result in premature wear and reduced component life.
The 5900 GM Hub Nut Remover/Installer Tool is the only tool that ensures the correct connection of the axle components. It is comparable to the GM Factory Tool DT-52754, but it's a fraction of the price.
Whether you're an end-user or a reseller, the 5900 GM Hub Nut Remover/Installer Tool is a must-have for keeping your truck in top condition. It's also a great way to generate additional revenue for your business, as it's in high demand among truck repair shops and mobile dealers.
Order your 5900 GM Hub Nut Remover/Installer Tool today!
- Services 2020+ Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD trucks with 11.5” & 12.0” Dual Rear Wheel (DRW) axles
- Low-depth design for clearance & increased load
- Pin size ensures correct connection of axle components
- Use with a ½” square drive tool
- Compare to GM Factory Tool DT-52754
- In high demand!