3360 - Fuel Injection Cleaning Canister
Save 0% Save %
Original price $211.95 - Original price $211.95
$211.95 - $211.95
Current price $211.95
- Use with CTA's Fuel Injection sets and adapters
- Canister is filled with cleaning fluid and attached to gauge head and adapters to enter fuel system and injectors
- Use with shop air
- Includes 3-1/2" (90mm) gauge with dual calibration (5-145 PSI / 25-1,000 kPa) and 5' (1.5m) hose assembly with 1/8" NPT hose end to adapt to different fittings
- MADE IN USA
General Instructions for cleaning Canister:
- Make sure regulator unit is closed. Knob turned fully counter-clockwise.
- Make sure shut-off valve is closed, turned fully clockwise-180 degrees to valve.
- Always consult vehicle or shop manual for proper procedures.
- Remove gauge and regulator assembly from can and fill can with cleaner. Replace assembly and hang from a convenient place above engine with gauge and canister in an upright position.
- Attach shop air hose to ¼ NPT fitting on right side of regulator.
- Attach proper fitting from test set to enter fuel system. At this point, engine should be at normal operating temperature, with all accessories and engine turned off. Fuel pump must be disabled, with return line to fuel tank blocked.
- Once fitting is installed, attach to hose end on canister. Open shut-off valve by turning fully counter-clockwise, and adjust regulator by turning clockwise to manufactures specs.
- Start the engine and let run at 1000-1500 rpm until canister is empty, you may have to adjust pressure from the regulator after engine is running.
- When engine stalls, disconnect air supply, and using regulator, make sure pressure is released from canister. Remove adaptor from engine, reconnect all fittings and reconnect fuel pump. Start engine and check for any fuel leaks.
ALWAYS USE SAFETY GLASSES WHEN WORKING ON FUEL SYSTEMS
ALWAYS COVER CONNECTIONS WITH SHOP RAG WHEN LOOSENING